The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Eltropy’s digital marketing strategy, including planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, paid social media advertising and other digital advertising campaigns. You will also measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Ideally, the Digital Marketing Manager will have previous digital marketing experience at a SaaS company with demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns as well as knowledge of analytics tools. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Develops digital marketing strategy – based on current demand, market share and industry trends
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, paid social media advertising, and other digital advertising campaigns
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging and informative
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Self-start and motivated
- Proficient in market research and statistical analysis
- Ability to develop budgets
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in digital marketing, preferably at a SaaS company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Best in the industry – Fixed+Annual Bonus+Stock options