You will lead the efforts to build a scalable, reliable and highly productive talent pool. You will plan, direct, and coordinate the full administrative life-cycle of the organization’s employees. This role is responsible for benefits selection and administration, payroll execution, onboarding, off-boarding, and all documentation related to the employer-employee relationship. You must stay abreast of regulation and law changes for compliance assurance, develop policy, and advise the leadership team in human resource concerns. You’ll also develop training and initiatives to support employee engagement and activities to foster a strong company culture. You’ll work closely with the executive team and managers to support all teams and employees of Eltropy India.
- Lead, direct, develop, and coordinate all HR policies and procedures.
- Manage constructive and regular performance evaluations, employee discipline and termination in accordance with Eltropy’s policies.
- Onboarding new employees
- Oversee as well as conduct training sessions for employees
- Retention strategy, plan and implementation in the remote work and hybrid environment
- Compensation strategy
- Career paths – technical and commercial
- SOC 2 compliance – taking over Admin and HR responsibilities
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Employee communications and online resources
Education and Experience
- MBA or equivalent and a degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience of working in a large company as well as a start-up is a plus.