Reports to: VP of Product
You will be a key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Eltropy, and building a wide and loyal customer base to the Eltropy products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and solving across Eltropy and Core banking applications. You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. You will be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
Are you passionate about collaborating with knowledgeable teams and about providing high-quality service to customers? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
- Experience working with customers directly to solve their most complex and time sensitive problems.
- Knows how to debug Integration issues with the systems such as Symitar, Corelation, Temenos, Q2, Fiserv-DNA, XP2, etc.
- A tech- and process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers.
- Thorough, organized, and process-oriented to the extreme, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Calm under pressure as you respond to escalations and quickly troubleshoot incidents.
- Managed a team of support/NOC engineers
Tools and software:
- Software Development Life Cycle – Jira Service Desk, Jira Confluence
- Data Analytics & presentation – AWS Quicksight, MS Excel, MS power point
- Flowcharting & diagramming – Draw.io
- User/Customer Knowledge – Jira service desk, Google forms, SurveyMonkey
- Technology – AWS Infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior work experience of 10+ years in product support or service in credit union/banking applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Motivated towards working in a startup environment
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- Experience supporting java applications
- Strong understanding of networks and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, etc
- Understanding of application server technologies
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases
- Experience in critical issue handling
- Experience in working with enterprise customers