Product company experience is preferred. You should have good experience in Java programming and have done work in UI and/or API automation. Experience in performance and security testing is an added advantage.
What will you do:
- Working on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages. Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end system and taking all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression and continuous integration
- Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
You should apply If you have:
- 2-8 years of experience as a software development engineer in test.
- Backend/API testing and automation experience with strong basics and understanding about backend systems
- Prior experience in devising optimal test strategy (including functional, non functional, analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of backend applications
- Prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools
- Strong experience and base in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with relational and non relational databases and SQL queries.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance
- Prior hands on experience or understanding on working with redshift, AWS, Kibana