With a high degree of independent decision-making capability, the Senior Director Information Systems Product will be responsible for managing a team that works with clients on the systems design, development and implementation of Eltropy’s proprietary platform. Duties include:
- Managing a team that works with clients on the systems design, development and implementation of Eltropy’s proprietary platform;
- Manage the Product Map for the Company;
- Lead the strategy and design of Product features and user experience;
- Work closely with clients and partners to assess product needs and requirements;
- Managing project scope, testing, budget, and change control processes;
- Design and manage product management processes;
- Work closely with the engineering teams (Front End, Back End, and DevOps) to define agile sprint plans, execute them, and launch key features on a continuous basis;
- Managing the work of team members and regularly monitoring and evaluating performance to ensure quality of work on a regular basis.
- This position will supervise three (3) Product Managers and two (2) UI/UX Developers.
This position requires a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, IS, or closely related field, and five (5) years progressive professional experience as a Dir/Mgr/VP–Prod/Proj, CIS Mgr or closely related occupation.
Must have professional experience with:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing implementation efforts with complex project management capability;
- At least 2 years’ experience with prioritizing product features and completing tasks; and analyzing business requirement;
- Programming languages: Java, J2EE, JAVA Scriptwriting, XML, Object-Oriented programming;
- Operating system: Unix or Linux;
- Databases: Oracle, SQL;
- Code Repository: MAVEN.