Eltropy is a rocketship FinTech on a mission to disrupt the way people access financial services. We want to transform the Financial Services experience for consumers and make it as simple as sending a Text. So that consumers can access their money, loans, insurance etc anywhere in the world without having to ever talk to someone or visit a branch.
Eltropy bootstrapped its way to more than 200+ Financial Institution customers in less than 3 years. With 250% year-on-year growth, we raised a $25M Series A – and are now backed with investors that have more than $10B in growth capital.
VP of Sales ROLE
Eltropy is seeking a self-motivated, energetic and seasoned Vice President of Sales to lead the company’s sales execution and revenue through its rapid growth. This Vice President of Sales will oversee Eltropy’s expanding sales team as well as act as a key member of the company’s executive leadership team.
This position is a player-coach role where the qualified candidate will hold an annual new business target at a similar level to other team members.
The VP Sales will report directly to the founder and CEO to execute the go-to-market strategy with Banks, Credit Unions and Insurance firms, scale the team, and establish operational excellence across the sales organization.
- Lead from the front as a high-performance salesperson. Achieve and own a personal sales target.
- Research the market, identify decision makers and energetically lead proactive outreach.
- Maximize your recurring revenue, and the team’s, by signing up new customers, upselling to existing clients and implementing agreed price uplifts.
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations, RFIs, RFP or other documents.
- Attend and present at relevant trade conferences and exhibitions.
- Collaborate with the Partner team to help maximise the reach of Eltropy in the financial services marketplace.
- Work with the Sales Director and other Executive Team members to establish team sales quotas, growth plans, management, marketing, and market-capacity requirements.
- Help/motivate and facilitate the sales team to reach quarterly and annual goals
- Assess current sales practices, and team structure, then implement changes to optimize performance.
- Utilize the CRM and sales figures to monitor performance metrics to demonstrate and strengthen pipeline management.
- Implement sales recruiting, onboarding, and career path and development.
- Act as a strategic business partner, thought leader, advisor, and partner to the CEO and cross functionally across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success.
- A track record of growing SaaS ARR from ~$10M to $50M+ within 3-5 years.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B SaaS solutions sales, with at least 2 years in a management role.
- Experience selling B2B software products.
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working remotely.
- Confidence and experience leading from the front as a high-performance sales person
- A track record of implementing sales practices and building successful sales teams.
- Ability and flexibility to travel
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in order to coach and develop your team.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and get the job done.