With a high degree of independent decision-making capability, the Principal Engineer will be responsible for design, development, and engineering of our proprietary platform. Duties include:
1. Providing technical guidance in software design and development activities.
2. Participating in design reviews and recommending improvements.
3. Analyzing and troubleshooting application issues in a timely fashion.
4. Recommending new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
5. Working with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures. 6. Providing support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
7. This position allows telecommuting.
This position requires a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, IS, CIS, Engineering, or closely related field, and five (5) years progressive professional experience as a Software Engineer/Consultant, Tech Engineer/Consultant, IT Engineer/Consultant or closely related occupation.
Must have experience with:
- Redis Cache;
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)