As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) here at Eltropy, you will have the opportunity to play a part in providing prospective clients with the world’s best digital communications platform for financial institutions. You will do this by helping convert leads into sales opportunities, which will turn prospects into clients. Because you have a short time to connect with these people, this role requires a lot of enthusiasm, high energy and the ability to communicate well with prospective clients and identify their needs. If you are confident that you have these abilities and love working with people, we want to learn more about you!
- Being the first point of contact for our inbound leads to help increase interest through discovery and education, contacting and qualifying leads to set demo appointments for our Sales Account Executives.
- Receiving calls, making follow up calls, and effective emails to warm inbound marketing leads
- Being present and engaged full-time, M-F 8AM – 5PM (no nights or weekends, hooray!)
- Be innovative and provide feedback to increase the efficiency of the SDR team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have a proven ability to sell with related experience
- You’ve had experience articulating value propositions via phone and email and will be able to do so with Eltropy’s products and services
- You’re able to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Discovering client’s needs and articulating Eltropy’s value proposition
- Collaboration with Account Executives and customers are talents of yours and you’re able to utilize them to effectively schedule appointments
- communicate effectively
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re highly motivated and self-driven
- You have a positive attitude (training, resiliency, appreciate the growth from adversity)
- You are highly team oriented and focus on the success of your peers as well as yourself
- You are coachable and have proven ability to take feedback and implement it
- You can engage and communicate with customers in a positive and approachable way
- 1-5 years of B2B SaaS sales
- Top performer in scheduling sales appointments
- Financial and banking experience with a strong focus on credit unions is a plus. Experience with community banks, regional banks, national banks, fintechs, insurance carriers, and other financial institutions are also a plus
What Makes you Successful:
Hungry, humble, team player. Bring passion and enthusiasm to your role and to our clients & business.
Highly self-motivated. A willingness to support each other in accomplishing our goals and to contribute to a fun and positive work atmosphere.
Life at Eltropy
Eltropy is building a world-class sales team in the heart of Utah’s technology hub, Silicon Slopes! We are located at Innovation Pointe, Lehi’s premiere office space neighboring several other proven and aspiring unicorns. Incredible views of the valley, generous amenities, excellent benefits, a winning culture, and wonderful team members. Come build with us!
You’ll love Eltropy because we are passionate about our values and live what we believe. We are driven by our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations and to build a company we can all be proud of. This starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge and support each other every day.
- 4.9 star Glassdoor Rating! 100% Approve of our CEO, and 99% would recommend us to a friend
- “Eltropy is a company whose culture was intentionally built and continues to be maintained by the co-founders. It’s unique and I am humbled to be a part of it”. —current Eltropy Team Member
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited PTO (including 10 paid holidays)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Stock options, everyone is an owner!
- Great health benefits with generous premium contributions from employer
- Casual dress environment. Business attire at industry events
- In-office preferred for Utah team members as we build the winning culture as a team
- Remote work for out-of-state team members
- Fully-stocked break room with free catered meals, snacks & drinks
- Celebrations, Recognitions and off-site team-building events
- President’s club to a warm, exotic location
- Family-oriented leadership that supports a healthy work-life balance
- Advancement opportunities (we have grown over 400% in the last 13 months, and don’t plan to stop anytime soon!)
- Culture that emphasizes fully transparency, inclusiveness, resources, and support to help everyone meet our goals
- Incredible campus amenities including multiple lounge areas, a yoga studio, weight-lifting room, in-office showers, an on-site masseuse, bike racks w/ nearby biking trails. The office is located next to the Murdock Trail for walking, running, and biking enthusiasts. Easy access to I-15 for an efficient commute, many nearby restaurants to enjoy, and a fun & vibrant work atmosphere.
Eltropy is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment.