We are looking to hire a security analyst with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies. Security analysts are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, a security analyst must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network in AWS cloud.
- Monitoring security access.
- Aggregates and correlates event data from multiple sources.
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Performing both internal and external security audits.
- Monitors environments for unauthorized personnel, connections, devices, and software.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause.
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Helps educate and train personnel on their role and order of operations when a response is needed. Drafts reports of events following internal and external requirements.
- Supports information sharing consistent with incident response plans and coordinates stakeholders as necessary.
- Promotes situational threat awareness by executing voluntary information exchanges with external stakeholders.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in developing security solutions, Intrusion detection, incident response, security monitoring, and vulnerability management systems.
- Experience with incident response procedures from preparation to recovery.
- Experience using AWS, Azure AD, Elastic, Kibana, New Relic or Splunk Enterprise Security (ES), and other Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- Experience using vulnerability assessment tools such as Burp Suite is required.
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks, such as SOC-2, ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST.
- Familiarity with enterprise security principles and best practices, including a working knowledge of endpoint security, network security, and cloud security.
- Track record of implementing and deploying security solutions.
- Ability to understand business needs and develop solutions that are empathetic to people’s experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can translate security objectives to cross-functional partners.
- Experience using data to inform decisions and familiarity with quantified risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Cyber security, or related