- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on AWS using industry best practices.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into AWS.
- Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
- Define and document the cloud reference architecture and drive its implementation across all the cloud components.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues.
- Act as a first contact person for incident management using Atlassian Service Desk
- Prepare infrastructural diagrams and share internally
Good understanding of server provisioning and orchestration & A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Troubleshooting, Tooling Problem solving. Collaboration. Decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent